Vinton County Birth, Death, and Marriage Records
PLEASE READ THIS: What you will find here is not the complete information that is in the county birth, death, and marriage records. These pages will contain enough information to allow you to identify persons. In general, they will have the person's name, birth or death or marriage date, parent's names (where recorded), city or township of residence and the volume and page number where the record is found. Some pages will have additional information.
To see ALL of the ORIGINAL data for an individual, you will need to:
TRANSCRIBED RECORDS ARE NOT ORIGINAL SOURCES. They can, will, and do have the possibility of giving you incorrect or incomplete information because you are getting the information second-hand.
- see the original records that are in the county courthouse or
- order the appropriate LDS microfilm of the records from your nearest LDS Family History Center
CHECK ALL POSSIBLE SPELLINGS, INCLUDING SIMILAR SOUNDING FIRST LETTERS OF THE SURNAME.
County Death Records
- Volume 1, 1867 to approx. 1887
- Volume 2, 1887 to approx. 1900
- Volume 3, 1900 thru approx. 1908
- Volume 4, 1909 thru approx. 1952
County Birth Records (not online yet)
County Marriage Records (not online yet)